Participants sought

Hi Functional Programmers,

We are looking for volunteers for an experiment which we are running next
week as part of the CogSci master project. I know some of you have already
volunteered but we need more people. If you have time next week and are willing
to sacrifice yourself in the name of
science for approximately half an hour we would be eternaly grateful. The
dates we have open are Tuesday morning and
afternoon (from 14:30), Wednesday (all day), Thursday (from 12:00) and
Friday (from 10:30). Dates are also available for Saturday
should you not be able to make it on any of these days.

Just to recap: the experiment should last about half an hour and is very
straight-forward. The room we are using is 41/314 so the
top floor of the Kreishaus.

When replying please state the time you wish to attend. We will then send
you confirmation of the time availabilty.

Many thanx,

The NLE Project Group

PS Ute is also more than welcome to take part :-)